Our 17th Annual Easterfest!
Five Big Days of Fun!
Saturday March 24 and Sunday March 25, 2018
Friday March 30, Saturday March 31 & Sunday April 1, 2018
No reservation required.
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
**Last Admission at 4:00 p.m.
Easterfest Admission Price:
$11.50 + $1.50 HST = $13.00 per person, ages 2-92
Included in Easterfest Admission
- Wagon Rides
- Baby Farm Animals
- Entertainment (Abracadabra Magic)
- Puppet Show
- Face Painting
- Easter Craft
- Easter Egg Scramble
Due to the ground conditions, only those structures which are permanent in our play area are available. These include wooden structures (Monster Truck, Pirate Ship, Train), and Goat Mountain slide. The Farmyard Play Area reopens mid-May. We strongly suggest wearing boots!
- Abracadabra Magic with Steve Baker
11:30a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
- Puppet Show10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
- Easter Egg Scramble11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 4:15 p.m.
- Face Painting, Easter Craft, Farm Animals and Wagon Rides
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tips for Enjoying Easterfest
- It is Spring and we are a farm. We have beautiful fields that are soggy from melting snow which means it can get muddy. Wear your boots. Make Splash pants fashionable. Pack extra clothes for the kiddies just in case. Layer it up. Spring is unpredictable. DRESS APPROPRIATELY FOR THE WEATHER.
- Easter weekend can be very busy if it’s a sunny Spring day, especially on Good Friday. Try coming to the farm on the first Easterfest weekend to avoid larger crowds.