Peace Valley Ranch B&B (PVR B&B) is a working cattle and horse ranch in the high hills of Mulmur on the edge of the Niagara Escarpment. Our “Saloon” is an addition to our 1850 farmhouse, is western in decor – in keeping with our businesses and brand. PVR B&B is not your typical Victorian-mint-on-the-pillow offering – but simple, country comfortable!
Some of the features of the space include:
- OK Corral – Queen Bed & Bureau (Sleeps 2)
- Bunkhouse – 2 Double Bunk beds (Single top, double bottom) & Bureau (Sleeps 4)
- Great room with wood burning stove, couches, tables & chairs
- Newly renovated Bathroom and Kitchenette: Fridge, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Microwave, Dishes
- Private Entrance
- Wireless included, no TV
Rooms can be booked on an individual basis or the space we call “the Saloon” is available for longer-term bookings (i.e. ski season) easily accommodating 6 people.
To view the property:
- We are a working cattle and horse ranch (by day) and are happy to provide a tour of our space.
- We do invite your dog but would require he/she stay leashed and with you. (Our sister-in-law runs a local doggy daycare if necessary!).
- We also offer year-round horseback riding by reservation
- The Bruce Trail is at our doorstep (literally)
- We are centrally located: 20 minutes from Mansfield Ski Hill and Outdoor Center. We are 10 minutes to the pub in Terra-Nova, 20 minutes to Creemore and about 40 minutes to Collingwood or Barrie