Melville White Church & Cemetery c.1837 – 15962 Mississauga Road North, Caledon

Built Heritage | Heritage Properties | Historic Plaques & Monuments | Historic Sites

The Melville White Church and Cemetery is located at 15962 Mississauga Road on the west side of Mississauga Road south of The Grange Sideroad in the Town of Caledon. The one storey white frame church was constructed in 1837 and the adjacent cemetery was established in 1866. It is the oldest standing church in the Town of Caledon, and remains the most tangible symbol of the area’s Scottish Presbyterian heritage.