Get your weekly dose of nature! Enjoy year round activities at Island with breathtaking views from the 7km lakeside trail, varied fishing opportunities, special events and picnic areas. Get out on the lake with one of our rentals or bring your own equipment to enjoy a piece of serenity on a quiet lake.
Park facilities include:
- Rentals -Boats with electric motors, canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, BBQs, pavilions, heated ice huts, fishing/ice fishing rods, snowshoes
- Wading beach
- Trails –walking, hiking, biking, snowshoe and wheelchair accessible
- Picnic areas for small and large group sizes
- Host your own special events and weddings
- Fishing / ice fishing*
- Bait and snack shop
- Volleyball court
- Skating rink*
- Hole auguring service
- Nature photography (professional services require permit)
- *conditions permitting
For seasonal park hours, admission fees and for more information, click here.
673067 Hurontario Street South, Orangeville, ON GPS: 43.928, -80.083
Contact: 519.941.6329, 1.800.367.0890, email@example.com
You can view our blog here.
Friends of Island Lake Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FriendsofIslandLake