Glasscraft is a ‘must see’ treat for glass lovers and collectors alike and it’s very easy to find on Orangeville’s Broadway or Grand Valley’s Main St.
Canadian artist Bill Adler has spent a lifetime teaching his art while assembling this infinite collection of glass mania. From the smallest gifts to Bill’s expertise in museum quality restoration, this is a one stop glass studio featuring:
- A vast collection of in-stock glass works
- Custom artistic design facilities
- Architectural accuracy and timing
- Free quotation service
- Church and commercial windows, lighting
- Museum quality restorations
- Fired-on glass staining and decoration
- Bent, slumped, and fused glass, bead working
- Sand carving and glass laminating
- Foil, brass and lead came work
- Beveling, polishing, and cutting
- Repairs to stemware, lamps etc.
- Infinite glassworking supplies
- Reasonable pricing and full satisfaction