From $70. to $80. per night. (special rates will be negotiated on stays of more than three nights.)
- Lovely refurbished forty year old home in quiet established neighbourhood.
- Clean and comfortable with air conditioning on hot days.
- Completely self contained with a coffee station and mini fridge set up in dining room for the guests convenience.
- Walking distance to downtown Historic Orangeville where you will find lots of fine dining, shopping, antique shops and our historic Theatre Orangeville. Enjoy hiking the Bruce Trail, horseback riding and our own Island Lake Conservation Park.
- Relax outside on back deck or front porch and listen to the birds and watch the squirrels.
- Enjoy relaxing and reading in the comfortable living room . Breakfast will be served every morning in the dining room.