16023 Airport Road
Caledon, ON L7C 1E7
It’s all about the pumpkin… and the squash… and the apple.
It’s all about Fall and the bountiful harvest the farmers have to offer and the chef’s who create dishes to warm our souls and prepare us for the colder days ahead.
It’s all about taking time with those you love to share a meal or discover new places and create memories.
To help you along we present our Taste of the Harvest. The chef will also be creating daily specials with what he discovers at the various farmer’s markets. Please visit us at both locations.
Gourmandissimo in Caledon East and now proudly serving at The Alton Mill, Gourmandissimo Café -Alton.
Gourmandissimo is proud to offer the following delicious Taste of the Harvest 2017 menu items:
- African sweet potato peanut soup (Vegan, GF)
- Squash & roasted red pepper soup (Vegan, GF)
- Double smoked bacon “Rock Garden” corn chowder (GF)
- “Albion Orchards” Apple & Brie on croissant press
- Turkey, shaved corn & roasted root vegetable stew (GF)
- Thai sweet potato, chickpea cauliflower coconut curry (Vegan, GF)
- Pork loin with apple & cranberry stuffing served with spiced sweet potato and Brussel sprouts
- “Black Knight” Sausage and apple stuffed acorn squash
…and a little something sweet
- “Dixie Orchards” Apple cinnamon scones
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups (GF)
- Whole-wheat apple walnut muffins & loaves
- Pumpkin cranberry muffins & loaves
- Fresh pumpkin maple tarts & flans
Please visit for other daily specials.