16023 Airport Road
Caledon, ON L7C 1E7
It’s all about the pumpkin… and the squash… and the apple.
It’s all about Fall and the bountiful harvest the farmers have to offer and the chef’s who create dishes to warm our souls and prepare us for the colder days ahead.
It’s all about taking time with those you love to share a meal or discover new places and create memories.
To help you along we present our Taste of the Harvest. The chef will also be creating daily specials with what he discovers at the various farmer’s markets. Please visit us at both locations.
Gourmandissimo in Caledon East and now proudly serving at The Alton Mill, Gourmandissimo Café -Alton.
Gourmandissimo is proud to offer the following delicious Taste of the Harvest menu items:
- Roasted garlic “Rock Garden” pumpkin soup with spiced pumpkin seeds (Vegan)
- Pumpkin “Pommies” apple cider bisque
- African sweet potato peanut soup
- Smokey “Hockley Beer” pumpkin beef stew
- Chickpea Pumpkin coconut curry (Vegan)
- Pork loin with apple & cranberry stuffing served with spiced sweet potato and Brussel sprouts
- Sausage and apple stuffed acorn squash
- “Albion Orchards” Apple & Brie on croissant press
- Bacon & Apple grilled cheese
- Apple, pecan rosemary, greek yoghurt, chicken salad
…and a little something sweet
- “Dixie Orchards” Apple cinnamon scones
- Pumpkin “Putney Heath” Maple Scones
- Pumpkin Cheesecake streusel bars
- Whole-wheat apple walnut loaves
- Pumpkin cranberry muffins
- Fresh pumpkin maple tarts & flans