Come celebrate the Thanksgiving long weekend in Ontario at our first ever Fall Festival event!
Enjoy a unique and memorable experience in our conservation area with enough to keep the whole family entertained.
Event Dates and Times
Saturdays October 8th, 15th and 22nd
Activities and Events*
- wagon rides through the forest
- food trucks and Caledon Hills Brewing Company serving beer
- face painting
- local vendors
- pumpkins, maple products and chocolates at the Visitor’s Welcome Centre
- live entertainment from local artists, including a puppet show and a dance performance
- hay bale play area, giant games and a scavenger hunt
- prizes to be won via raffle ticket sales
- photography hikes for all levels of experience. Registration required: https://www.eventbrite.ca/
e/ guided-photography-hike-and -fall-festival-oct-8-ticke ts-28259324400?aff=es2
Adults (14-59): $8.00
Children (6-14): $5.00
Seniors (60 +): $5.00
Children 5 and under: free
Purchase your tickets online and enjoy FREE re-entry to the entire festival! Use this link:https://www.eventbrite.ca/
* Some additional fees pay apply. Please bring cash with you as we have no ATM onsite and cannot do cashback.
This is a rain or shine event so please watch the weather and plan accordingly. We hope to see you here!