Before and after telephone check-in with Lindsay included.
You will leave this workshop with knowledge and tools:
• Gain an understanding of mental health disorders
• Learn how to spot signs and symptoms
• Develop strategies – What’s helpful? What’s not?
• Develop better ways to communicate & set boundaries
• Before & after telephone check-in with Lindsay Shapiro
• Take-away binder including all support materials
• Ample Question and Answer Time
Lindsay Shapiro MSW, RSW, is a registered Mental Health therapist who has worked extensively with young adults with mental health and addiction issues.
Currently Lindsay splits her time between her private practice in Orangeville and working in the outpatient Mental Health Unit at Brampton Civic Hospital. Lindsay has a vast amount of experience with individuals, couples and teenagers with a wide array of addiction, anxiety and other mental health issues.