Take a Wonderful Drive in the Country and Discover Deborah Kolody’s Secret Hide Away!
Great Gift Ideas That are Good for You and the Environment!
Visions in the Woods opened it doors for the first time in October 2005.
We search throughout Canada & sometimes the US to find you the very best quality eco-friendly & good for you products available!
Additionally, our focus is Canadian Made & as Local as Possible. This is not always easy to accomplish, but we are currently at about 75% of our product mix being Canadian & Eco Friendly. Our goals are to carry only Canadian Made Eco-friendly & Health Conscious Giftware where ever possible!
We are located in the beautiful Hockley Valley area, just minutes from the Hockley Valley Golf & Spa Resort. Surrounded by miles and miles of hiking trainls that link to the Bruce Trail System. Only 10 minutes from Orangeville.
Our GPS Co-ordinates are…N 44 00.792′ W080 02.149′
Here are just a few of Our Lines:
– Organically Grown Lavender Products
– Pure Cappings Beeswax Candles
– Organic Rooibos Provence & Lavender Dreams Loose Tea
– Bird, Bat & Butterfly Houses
– Recycled Glasware
– Solid Aromatherapy
– Magnetic Health Jewelry
– At Home Spa Aromatherapy Treatments
Eco Friendly! Natural! Recycled! Reclaimed! Organic! Great Gift Ideas!
We sell a variety of environmentally friendly and health conscious products. Here are a just a few:
– Pure Cappings Beeswax Candles (They actually help to clean the air!)
– Organically Grown Lavender Bath & Body and Culinary Products (Made in Canada)
– Magnetic Health Jewelry & Accessories!
– Bird, Bat & Butterfly Houses Made of Reclaimed Wood!
– Recycled Glassware!
– Magical Blooming Tea!
– Organic Rooibos Provence & Lavender Dreams Loose Tea!
– Bamboo Bedding!!!
– Canadian Made Down Duvets & Feather Beds!
– Stainless Steel – Klean Kanteen Water Bottle
– Eco-Friendly Gift Wrapping!
– At Home Spa Treatments!
– Huge Selection of Warm Buddies!
– And Much More!
Ever Shop By Appointment???
It’s Terrific! No Crowds, No Pressure! Very Relaxed Environment!
Shop, have a cup of tea or lemonade on our deck, browse & escape to your heart’s content.
All you do is call us to determine a time that is good for you. When you arrive, we are yours to explore & discover!
Open Year Round by Appointment. Or watch for Our Events throughout the year.
Fine Art Photography
I am also a Fine Art Photographer, with a passion for Canadian Landscapes & Florals.
Click on Photo Gallery to view a sampling of my work.