The Archers of Caledon is a well established club with a distinguished record of achievement and excellence. The Club was founded in 1956 under the name “The Humber Valley Archers” and renamed in 1965 to “The Archers of Caledon” when it moved to its present location in the Caledon Hills northwest of Toronto.
The Club provides facilities and services for all aspects of archery.
The bow hunter, the field shooter, the competitive target archer and recreational shooters can all enjoy their specific area of interest, and the opportunity is always there to try other aspects of the sport.The Club is affiliated with the Ontario Associations of Archers (OAA) and the Federation of Canadian Archers (FCA).
The Archers of Caledon is recognized as a leader in the competitive aspect of the sport of archery. The Club has a full schedule of indoor and outdoor tournaments each year and has hosted the Canadian and Ontario Championships, as well as International Championships, on a number of occasions.
Many members of the club have gained recognition nationally and internationally for their competitive skills. We are proud to have among our members several Canadian and World Champions. Several club members are also nationally certified coaches and officials.
The Club takes pride in being able to meet the needs of all archers, from beginner to international competitor.