Kitchen to the Table is a proudly independent retail store offering practical, unusual and hard-to-find kitchenware, cookware and dinnerware products, in the heart of Headwaters.
As you wander through the store, you will see a wide array of products, including:
- A large selection of kitchen gadgets by different suppliers
- Breville small appliances
- Browne including Emile Henry ceramic ware and Cuisipro tools
- Danica aprons, mitts and linen
- Global Japanese knives
- Gourmet food
- Gurgle pots
- Krups coffee and espresso makers
- Lampe Berger
- Le Creuset cast iron, stainless steel and ceramic ware
- Lodge Logic cast iron
- Raclettes & Fondues
- Spiegelau glassware
- Sophie Conran Dinnerware
- Wüsthof German knives
- Zwilling J. A. Henckels flat ware, knives and cooking utensils
Beyond high quality products, what you will find at Kitchen to the Table, and what sets it apart in the marketplace, is their commitment to customer service and keeping customers apprised of the latest trends in kitchen and dining room merchandize — it’s this personal relationship and insider industry knowledge that keeps customers coming back.
Kitchen to the Table also offers handy entertaining tips, terrific recipes and the latest trends and products from the culinary world in a monthly electronic newsletter, Secrets from our Kitchen. To have these great tips sent directly to your inbox, subscribe now:
Enter your email address for culinary tips & recipes via our monthly newsletter.