Located in the historic hamlet of Belfountain Village, this park offers great views of the Niagara Escarpment. Take in this gorgeous conservation area that boasts a waterfall, fountain, cave and a suspension bridge. This family friendly conservation area is great for picnics, weddings, fly fishing, walking trails, fall colours and photography.
Park facilities include:
- Accessible washrooms and parking
- Walking and hiking trails
- Family/engagement/wedding/personal photography (professional services require permit)
- Wedding ceremonies (permit required)
- Picnicking for families and groups
- Historic fountain, caves, suspension bridge stone work
- Beautiful flower gardens and fall colours
Note: the terrace at Belfountain will be out of service for 2015.
For seasonal park hours, admission fees and for more information, click here.
Address: 10 Credit Street, Belfountain, ON. GPS: 43.795, -80.013
Contact: 519.927.5838, 1.800.367.0890, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view our blog here.